Subject: [hwloc-devel] beyond v1.3
From: Brice Goglin (Brice.Goglin_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-10-12 15:40:08

I just released the final v1.3 (official announce mail coming later).

I will likely merge the custom branch into trunk in the next days so
that the multinode topology support gets wider testing.

The other big thing on my TODO list for v1.4 is throughput distance
matrix. This one is a bit annoying because the existing distance
interface isn't generic enough to make this clean. We'll see.

Brice