Subject: [hwloc-devel] final v1.3?
From: Brice Goglin (Brice.Goglin_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-10-11 02:59:22

Anybody against releasing the final v1.3?

We only had the following changes since v1.3rc2. Nothing worth a new
tarball?
* Fix lstopo crash in verbose messages about offline/disallowed/...
processors when root has no cpuset, just don't display anything for now
* Update HWLOC_DOXYGEN_BROKEN_SHORT_NAMES doc Makefile fix
* Use hwloc_snprintf when the returned value matters. Fixes testsuite on
hp-ux.
* Pass -w to diff to avoid CRLF vs LF difference on Windows.

We had about 50 visits on the v1.3 download page since rc2 (and more
than 300 since rc1). I hope people did actually test it.

Brice