Subject: Re: [hwloc-devel] [hwloc-svn] svn:hwloc r3845
From: Jeff Squyres (jsquyres_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-09-23 15:57:17

On Sep 23, 2011, at 3:50 PM, Brice Goglin wrote:

> AFAIK configure will not generate Makefile[.in] unless the dir is in
> SUBDIRS. Otherwise we would have Makefile[.in] generated in
> tests/embedded (I don't have any).

Sure it will. :-)

If you have foo/bar/Makefile listed in AC_CONFIG_FILES, it'll be generated.

tests/embedded/Makefile.am does not generate Makefile.am because it's not listed in an AC_CONFIG_FILES anywhere (e.g., hwloc_internal.m4). It's a separate subdirectory with its own autogen/etc.

For corporate legal information go to: