Subject: Re: [hwloc-devel] Bug-Report: visibility=hiden on Sparc/Sun CC
From: Jeff Squyres (jsquyres_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-09-06 10:13:37

On Sep 6, 2011, at 8:49 AM, Jeff Squyres wrote:

> Ah, it looks like we got around this in OMPI by explicitly checking to see if the compiler vendor is Sun. Terrible! Let me see about back-porting these changes from OMPI...

I did some internal cleanup on that configury test and committed it to the trunk. Could you try it and see if it works for you? (I don't have a Sun compiler to test with)

    https://svn.open-mpi.org/trac/hwloc/changeset/3773

If you don't want to build from SVN (which requires fairly modern autotools versions), you can just wait for the nightly tarball tonight. It's generated around 9pm US Eastern time.

    http://www.open-mpi.org/software/hwloc/nightly/trunk/

For corporate legal information go to: