Subject: Re: [hwloc-devel] Something lighter-weight than XML?
From: Jeff Squyres (jsquyres_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-09-02 05:57:11

JSON: sure, it's an easy format, but we're not really targeting web-ish kinds of things here, are we?

YAML: ya, that's also an easy format.

But the goal here is to do something utterly trivial that has no support library requirement. Unless someone has specific requirements for these formats, I'm ok with a totally trivial and not-necessarily-compatibilte-with-anyone-else's-format format.

On Sep 1, 2011, at 9:38 PM, Christopher Samuel wrote:

For corporate legal information go to: