Subject: [hwloc-devel] 1.3rc1 coming soon?
From: Brice Goglin (Brice.Goglin_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-08-20 04:37:49

I said back in March that we could release a PCI-enabled RC before
summer. I think we're finally ready now. If everybody's ok, I'll branch
v1.3 from trunk on monday and do 1.3rc1. I expect several RC before the
final 1.3 but I don't see any good reason to defer rc1 anymore.

hwloc 1.2.1 has libtool so version 3:1:3 so I think hwloc 1.3 should be
4:0:4 (source code has changed, interface added, nothing removed,
nothing changed).

I cleaned up the trac tickets. The most important one for v1.4 is now
network topology support (see https://svn.open-mpi.org/trac/hwloc/report/3).

Brice