Subject: [hwloc-devel] Fedora's rpm for v1.2, missing two man3 pages in install step
From: Jiri Hladky (hladky.jiri_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-07-03 16:39:46

Hi all,

I have update Fedora's rpm package to the version 1.2. Thanks for a great
software!

I have one question regarding files:
doc/doxygen-doc/man/man3/hwlocality_distances.3
doc/doxygen-doc/man/man3/HWLOC_OBJ_TYPE_MAX.3

These files are missing in Makefile.in in doxygen-doc. It seems like they
have been forgotten. Could you please confirm this? I can force them to be
part of the final rpm by copying them during the %install stage of the
rpmbuild process. Please let me know.

Thanks
Jirka