Subject: Re: [hwloc-devel] Servet and hwloc
From: Samuel Thibault (samuel.thibault_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-06-06 09:48:48

It should be soon possible to easily integrate a servet-based backend,
which uses performance measurements to infer the topology.

Samuel

----- Forwarded message from Jorge Gonzalez Dominguez <jgonzalezd_at_[hidden]> -----

From: Jorge Gonzalez Dominguez <jgonzalezd_at_[hidden]>
To: Samuel Thibault <samuel.thibault_at_[hidden]>
Subject: Re: Servet and hwloc
Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2011 14:58:32 +0200 (CEST)

Hello Samuel,

We have just developed a new version of Servet, which includes an API to
automatically obtain the hardware information within another application
or tool. We have found some bugs that we are trying to solve and we
expect that the new version will be available during this month.

As you were interested in using Servet within hwloc, attached you will
find the reference manual of the new version of Servet so that you can
have an overview of the syntax and functionality of the library. Please,
feel free to make any suggestion and we will try to consider it before
the release.

Regards,

Jorge