Subject: Re: [hwloc-devel] === CREATE FAILURE (trunk) ===
From: Brice Goglin (Brice.Goglin_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-04-07 09:01:28

Le 07/04/2011 14:36, Jeff Squyres a écrit :
> Do we not care about rhel4 any more?
>
> I can ask IU what the possibility is of getting a RHEL5 or RHEL6 build machine. I don't know if it's a low or high probability.

I don't want to care about RHEL4 unless I have access to such machine :)
Actually, once the trunk passes make distcheck, it should be easy to
continue supporting RHEL4 until we add another low-level feature that
RHEL4 likely does not support.

When make distcheck fails, it would be good to get more feeback. Can we
at least place the whole (non-truncated) stderr+stdout on the web ?

The crash should be fixed in current trunk, thanks for the backtrace!

Brice