Subject: [hwloc-devel] AMD fusion & hwloc
From: Rayson Ho (raysonlogin_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-04-06 16:55:12

Just wondering if anyone on this list has an AMD fusion laptop, or has
access to a machine with pre-release version of AMD Fusion CPUs?? I
would like to find out what hwloc reports when it is run on those
machines: do the GPU cores get reported as CPU cores or not reported
by hwloc at all?? I asked that question on the Grid Engine mailing
list but no one has access to one.

Grid Engine (our open source fork: Open Grid Scheduler, and there are
other forks like Univa Grid Engine) is still using PLPA, but will
eventually(!) migrate to hwloc. But if there are API changes required
in order to support AMD fusion in hwloc, then we might just wait for
another few months...

http://gridscheduler.sourceforge.net/

http://www.mail-archive.com/users@gridengine.org/msg00394.html

Rayson