We had several changes in 1.1.2 since rc1 but those are trivial or doc
updates, so we should be able to do the final 1.1.2 in the next days.
I am planning to branch v1.2 and merge libpci into trunk tonight or
tomorrow morning unless somebody complains. We should be able to release
1.2rc1 by the end of the week too.
Le 30/03/2011 22:13, Brice Goglin a écrit :
> We talk with Jeff today and came to following proposal:
> We're doing to 1.1.2 now (let's flush out many small fixes that are
> pending since early February).
> I am not confident enough to release the PCI stuff now because it didn't
> get much real testing (it still misses a bit of work in the tools and
> doc). So a new plan could be:
> 1) branch 1.2 from current trunk and do a first RC now, so that the
> current changes do not wait any longer
> 2) merge libpci into trunk right after branching 1.2, so that it gets
> more actual testing (this branch
> 3) once the final 1.2 is released, do a first 1.3 RC if nothing went
> wrong in the meantime
> Current trunk already has a very long changelog, but I think it works
> well. And it shouldn't require many doc updates to do during the RC
> cycles. So the final 1.2 should arrive quickly, and we can seriously
> expect a first PCI-enabled RC before summer.