Subject: Re: [hwloc-devel] upcoming releases
From: Brice Goglin (Brice.Goglin_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-04-04 10:53:40

We had several changes in 1.1.2 since rc1 but those are trivial or doc
updates, so we should be able to do the final 1.1.2 in the next days.

I am planning to branch v1.2 and merge libpci into trunk tonight or
tomorrow morning unless somebody complains. We should be able to release
1.2rc1 by the end of the week too.

Brice