Subject: [hwloc-devel] 1.1.2 and 1.2
From: Jeff Squyres (jsquyres_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-02-21 17:20:03

In keeping with our history of confusing version numbers... ;-)

Should we release 1.1.2 with the HEAD of v1.1 (there's a few pending bug fixes there) and call the 1.1.x series "done"?

Then work ahead with releasing 1.2 with all the new stuff that's on the trunk?

I ask because I'm wondering whether it's worth it to try to back-port the de-C99 stuff to the v1.1 branch. If we're planning on doing 1.2 within a few weeks, it's probably not worth it.

For corporate legal information go to: