Subject: Re: [hwloc-devel] The de-C99 of hwloc
From: Brice Goglin (Brice.Goglin_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-02-18 03:37:52

Le 17/02/2011 23:15, Jeff Squyres a écrit :
> I took a whack at this on OS X and Linux. I took the approach of only removing C99 from src/* -- this is the only part of the code base that embedding projects will care about. Specifically: utils and tests are still C99-full.

Here's an additional patch (one top of yours) that removes c99 entirely
(I'd rather not have different coding standards in different
directories). Several fixes under utils, a single one under tests, one
in glibc-sched.h and we're good.
tests/ports/ however shows that more work in needed on other OSes.

Brice