Subject: Re: [hwloc-devel] The de-C99 of hwloc
From: Jeff Squyres (jsquyres_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-02-17 18:02:35

On Feb 17, 2011, at 5:54 PM, Samuel Thibault wrote:

>> Need to have the other back ends de-C99'ed, too, but I don't have access to those kinds of machines, so I can't really do it. :-(
>
> Err, doesn't make check in tests/ports work?

They *compile*, but:

- windows is quite noisy; I don't know if those are real warnings or just not-quite-correct-but-ok on Linux
- I can't check their run-time correctness

If all the ports compile without C99 warnings, are they C99-free? I haven't really looked to see how the test/ports tree compiles things; I see some -D's -- I don't know what code that turns off in the ports.

For corporate legal information go to: