Subject: [hwloc-devel] The de-C99 of hwloc
From: Jeff Squyres (jsquyres_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-02-17 17:15:00

I took a whack at this on OS X and Linux. I took the approach of only removing C99 from src/* -- this is the only part of the code base that embedding projects will care about. Specifically: utils and tests are still C99-full.

I put up a bitbucket with the result (against the SVN trunk):

I also attach an SVN diff against the trunk so that you can see the whole thing.

Jeff Squyres
For corporate legal information go to: