Subject: Re: [hwloc-devel] CMake instead of m4
From: Brice Goglin (Brice.Goglin_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-02-13 13:26:36

Le 13/02/2011 19:04, LdK a écrit :
> Hi everyone,
>
> I just have a small question :
> Why don't you use CMake instead of autoconf/automake old couple as
> build system ?
> I think that it's an open-source build system easier to use than the
> others and it target a cross plateform using like your tool !!

Hello Hervé,

CMake may be easier to use once you know how to use it. I think all of
us were more used to autostuff when we started the project.

Moreover, I don't know if other projects would be able to embed hwloc if
hwloc used cmake (these projects use autostuff and include hwloc m4
scripts).

Brice