Subject: Re: [hwloc-devel] [hwloc-svn] svn:hwloc r3168
From: Jeff Squyres (jsquyres_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-02-09 11:29:56

On Feb 9, 2011, at 8:27 AM, jsquyres_at_[hidden] wrote:

> First few changes for de-c99-ization

Oops! This was meant to be an hg commit; not an svn commit.

We got a bug report about hwloc's forcing-c99 creating a problem for Open MPI, so I wanted to investigate how painful it would be to de-c99 hwloc. I started an hg branch for this and accidentally committed my changes in svn. I'll roll this back out and come back to the group when I have a more complete patch.

For corporate legal information go to: