Subject: Re: [hwloc-devel] Problem with hwloc/myriexpress.h
From: Samuel Thibault (samuel.thibault_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-02-03 09:54:48

Brice Goglin, le Thu 03 Feb 2011 15:49:46 +0100, a écrit :
> What about hwloc/bits/config.h ? My understanding of
> /usr/include/bits/foo.h is that it contains horrible details that real
> people don't want to hear about

Well, not exactly. Its purpose is to handle ABI discrepancies. "bits" is
in the computer science term here, not english sense :)

> :) Or hwloc/sys/config.h ?

Or hwloc/autostuff-sucks/config.h :)

Maybe more seriously, and more to the point,
hwloc/autogen/config.h

Since we could want to put some non-autogenerated headers in a bits/
directory.

Samuel