Subject: Re: [hwloc-devel] git repo for python bindings
From: Guy Streeter (streeter_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-02-01 17:14:39

On 01/21/2011 10:48 AM, Guy Streeter wrote:
> The python bindings are now available at
>
> http://git.fedorahosted.org/git/python-hwloc.git
> or
> git://git.fedorahosted.org/python-hwloc.git
>
> --Guy

I have significantly updated the python bindings implementation:

Renamed the classes; Topology, Obj, Bitmap, etc.

Removed the unnecessary hwloc_ prefix everywhere.

(physically, in the source code) separated the helpers from the API and
gathered them by the doxygen groups in helpers.h

Implemented more iterators.

Corrected a few bugs.

Made sure that all of the hwloc_obj except userdata is readonly.

Changed the accessors for bitmaps in the hwlog_obj structure so they always
return a copy of the bitmap. This prevent accidental modification of the const
data.

Made a few enhancements to my python implementation of lstopo.

Implemented hwloc-distrib and hwloc-calc in python.

Other things I can't think of right now.

--Guy