Subject: Re: [hwloc-devel] python bindings
From: Bernd Kallies (kallies_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-01-20 14:34:33

On Thu, 2011-01-20 at 20:22 +0100, Samuel Thibault wrote:
> Bernd Kallies, le Thu 20 Jan 2011 20:13:03 +0100, a écrit :
> > The only thing I was wondering about are these OO method names, which I
> > had to invent them myself. If there is some need to synchronize these
> > with the python binding, we may agree about them. Backwards
> > compatibility of the Perl binding is not a real problem, since there may
> > be many aliases for a function in the base XS code.
>
> Could you perhaps list those you have defined already, if any?

See

http://search.cpan.org/~bka/Sys-Hwloc-0.10/lib/Sys/Hwloc/Topology.pod
http://search.cpan.org/~bka/Sys-Hwloc-0.10/lib/Sys/Hwloc/Obj.pod
http://search.cpan.org/~bka/Sys-Hwloc-0.10/lib/Sys/Hwloc/Cpuset.pod
http://search.cpan.org/~bka/Sys-Hwloc-0.10/lib/Sys/Hwloc/Bitmap.pod

These show the OO-style.

Non-OO functions and OO methods are grouped together in

http://search.cpan.org/~bka/Sys-Hwloc-0.10/lib/Sys/Hwloc.pm

BK

> Samuel

Dr. Bernd Kallies
Konrad-Zuse-Zentrum für Informationstechnik Berlin
Takustr. 7
14195 Berlin
Tel: +49-30-84185-270
Fax: +49-30-84185-311