Subject: [hwloc-devel] hwloc-gather-topology[.sh]
From: Jeff Squyres (jsquyres_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-01-20 09:52:09

On the trunk, we have apparently dropped the .sh extension from hwloc-gather-topology. But on the v1.1 branch, it's hwloc-gather-topology.sh.

The NEWS file discusses changes to hwloc-gather-topology.sh in 1.1.1 (the .sh version was added in 1.1.0).

It is .sh on the 1.1 branch because we've already released 1.1.0 with the name "hwloc-gather-topology.sh"?

If so, should we rename the trunk to match? Or is this a known / planned difference between 1.1.x and 1.2.x? Or ...?

For corporate legal information go to: