Subject: Re: [hwloc-devel] Man pages and gather-topology
From: Jeff Squyres (jsquyres_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-01-20 07:56:19

On Jan 20, 2011, at 7:51 AM, Brice Goglin wrote:

>> /usr/bin/install: cannot stat `./doxygen-doc/man/man3/HWLOC_API_VERSION.3': No such file or directory
>
> I can't reproduce this on my RHEL 5.5 unfortunately.

I'm fixing the sed problem ATM (Linux sed allows -i with no argument; OS X sed -i requires an argument, so it was automatically slurping in "-e" as the edited file suffix and then implicitly still running the sed command anyway, even without the -e option -- gah!).

I'll look into the HWLOC_API_VERSION.3 issue next.

For corporate legal information go to: