Subject: [hwloc-devel] Is hwloc supposed to work on s390 and s390x architecture?
From: Jiri Hladky (hladky.jiri_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-01-03 12:13:51

Hello,

I would like to check out if hwloc supports IBM's s390 architecture. I have
been using hwloc on i386, x86-64 and ppc so far only.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/S390

Fedora is about to support s390 and somebody has tried to build hwloc on
s390. There are several issues like missing numactl-devel and numactl
packages on s390. ( I don't know if s390 itself supports NUMA or if just
these packages are missing).

In the first place I would like to check with you if hwloc supports s390 and
s390x arch.

Thanks a lot!
Jirka