Subject: Re: [hwloc-devel] 1.0.3rc3 and 1.1rc5
From: Guy Streeter (streeter_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-12-20 13:40:13

On 12/16/2010 06:03 AM, Jeff Squyres wrote:
> Both have been posted.
>
> http://www.open-mpi.org/software/hwloc/v1.0/
> http://www.open-mpi.org/software/hwloc/v1.1/
>
> I have not updated the docs for these rc's on the web site in anticipation that these are final/quick rc's and the real release will be sometime later today.
>
> Please test so that we can do the final release today.

Sorry for being slow on this. 1.1rc5, the hwloc_bind test gives me messages like

Get this singlethreaded process memory : expected 0x0000000f, got 0xf...f

Is that a bug?
That's on my Fedora 13 non-numa system.

On my RHEL6.0 numa system,

Get this singlethreaded process memory : expected 0x00ffffff, got 0x0000003f

thanks,
--Guy