Subject: Re: [hwloc-devel] Images from lstopo slightly truncated width wise when in cpuset
From: Brice Goglin (Brice.Goglin_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-12-20 01:36:31

Le 19/12/2010 23:30, Jiri Hladky a écrit :
> In the current version (1.1), hwloc-gather-topology.sh is not very robust:

hwloc-gather-topo already changed in trunk since the 1.1 release
unfortunately, I need to see if your changes still apply. Apart from
that, it should be ok for trunk.

However I am not very comfortable with applying so many changes to a
stable release, so I am not sure yet if I will backport everything to 1.1.

> I have written a draft of the man page for hwloc-gather-topology.sh as
> well.

Thanks.

Brice