Subject: Re: [hwloc-devel] Images from lstopo slightly truncated width wise when in cpuset
From: Jiri Hladky (hladky.jiri_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-12-18 17:53:25

Hi,

I have seen the same issue with the legend. See attached picture.

Does the fix resolve this issue as well?

I'm about to finish 1.1 rpm package for Fedora and RHEL. I would preffer to
-take 1.1
-patch it to fix this issue

Can you please point me to the files which has been touched by this fix?

Thanks!
Jiri

On Fri, Dec 17, 2010 at 12:59 AM, Samuel Thibault
<samuel.thibault_at_[hidden]>wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Christopher Samuel, le Fri 17 Dec 2010 00:53:32 +0100, a écrit :
> > the width of the image is not quite
> > sufficient to fit all the text in, specifically the RAM info
> > on the right hand socket is partly truncated.
>
> Ah, too late for 1.1 unfortunately, but I've fixed it.
>
> Samuel

a.png
  • image/x-xfig attachment: a.fig