Subject: Re: [hwloc-devel] 1.1rc4 released
From: Brice Goglin (Brice.Goglin_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-12-16 02:12:25

Le 16/12/2010 02:29, Christopher Samuel a écrit :
> make check fails on our CentOS 5.4 box:

We can safely ignore this failure. Can you change the exit line at the
end of tests/linux/gather/ into "exit 0",
reconfigure and rerun make check to see if anything else fails? and xmlbuffer are veeeeery pedantic. I thought
about ignoring their failure by default in the past because there are
some annoying corner cases where we can't prefectly simulate a remote
topology. Things work almost fine, but you see small differences between
the detailled outputs (XML output here).

In your case, the problem is related to not gathering
all the Linux cpuset/cgroup info properly (we would need to parse
/proc/mounts in I will try to fix this in 1.2 (I am
opening a ticket about it). We don't need to delay 1.1 because of this,
so I will ignore the failure.