Subject: Re: [hwloc-devel] 1.1rc4 released
From: Jiri Hladky (hladky.jiri_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-12-14 14:02:06

Hi all,

I have tested 1.1rc4 and it works just fine! Nice work :-)

I have only one nice-to-have: move from ctime->strftime (already discussed)

And one small comment regarding ./lstopo help message
--no-legend Remove the text legend at the bottom

Since ./lstopo legend is active only for the graphical output, I would
kindly ask you to consider to rephrase it like this
Remove the text legend at the bottom of the graphical output. It does not
apply to textual/console output.

Thanks a lot!
Jiri