Subject: Re: [hwloc-devel] multiline legend
From: Brice Goglin (Brice.Goglin_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-11-30 09:17:08

Le 30/11/2010 15:03, Jeff Squyres a écrit :
> On Nov 30, 2010, at 8:50 AM, Samuel Thibault wrote:
>>> How's this, instead? I made a few minor changes:
>>> - prefixed each line of the legend (the "physical IDs" line was confusing to me without a prefix)
>>> - fixed logic for terminating timestamp string
>>> - moved all the legend logic inside "if (legend)"
>> That looks good to me.
> Cool. Committed to trunk and v1.1.
> What's left for v1.1?

I discussed with some "random" people about the "p" prefix in physical
mode. It's not clear whether removing it from the graphical output is a
good idea or not. People already have a hard time trying to understand
all this logical/physical index stuff...

By the way, we talk about "index" instead of "ID" almost everywhere. So
should we use "index" in the legend too?