Subject: Re: [hwloc-devel] hwloc patches for upstream
From: Jeff Squyres (jsquyres_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-11-25 08:42:40

On Nov 24, 2010, at 5:27 PM, Pavan Balaji wrote:

> Ok, I searched through the hwloc macros, and I see that you are not aborting on errors now (except a few cases that I don't care about) and returning errors cleanly upstream. This was not the case when I checked last time, so I was discouraged from using it. I'll give it a shot and see if it works for us.

(sorry, high latency because of the US holiday this week)

Ya, that got cleaned up a little while ago -- I don't remember exactly when. But it was for exactly this purpose (so that higher-level configures don't get unexpectedly aborted if hwloc's configury fails).

For corporate legal information go to: