Subject: Re: [hwloc-devel] hwloc patches for upstream
From: Pavan Balaji (balaji_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-11-24 17:27:18

On 11/24/2010 04:21 PM, Brice Goglin wrote:
> Jeff knows more about this, but from I see in
> tests/embedded/configure.ac, you can catch errors:
> HWLOC_SETUP_CORE([hwloc], [hwloc_setup=happy], [hwloc_setup=unhappy])
> and then do what you want depending on $hwloc_setup.

Ok, I searched through the hwloc macros, and I see that you are not
aborting on errors now (except a few cases that I don't care about) and
returning errors cleanly upstream. This was not the case when I checked
last time, so I was discouraged from using it. I'll give it a shot and
see if it works for us.

Thanks for pointing it out.

  -- Pavan

--