Subject: Re: [hwloc-devel] Next 1.0/1.1 RC's
From: Jeff Squyres (jsquyres_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-11-22 09:29:39

On Nov 22, 2010, at 9:23 AM, Samuel Thibault wrote:

>> It looks like Chris' latest problem (hwloc-bind test failing in a free)
>> is not fixed yet. But we already have several important fixes, so maybe
>> we can do rc3 anyway?
> Good for me with the r2813 fix.

Ah crud, 1.1rc3 was r2811.

Do you want me to make rc4 immediately? (can't put the genie back in the bottle for rc3 -- once it's published on the web/via SVN, you have no idea who may have grabbed it so it's best to just push the RC number and make another one)

Jeff Squyres
For corporate legal information go to: