Subject: [hwloc-devel] python bindings for libhwloc?
From: Guy Streeter (streeter_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-11-19 16:39:06

Has anyone worked on or expressed interest in python bindings for the hwloc
library? I do most of my work in python and would find it useful.
  I threw together a python implementation of the hwloc-hello program in
python, using ctypes to access the library. It was fairly straight-forward.
  I would be happy to work on a bindings package if it is not being done by
someone else.
thanks,
--Guy