Subject: Re: [hwloc-devel] PCI device location in hwloc
From: Brice Goglin (Brice.Goglin_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-11-18 09:42:10

Hello Chris,

It's not in trunk yet. Try this branch instead:
  https://svn.open-mpi.org/svn/hwloc/branches/libpci

We are not sure yet how we should expose all these devices. Right now,
we have a new BRIDGE type, a PCI_DEVICE type, and a OS_DEVICE type
(which corresponds to OS names such as eth0 or sda1 or... nothing for
gpus). If you have any feeling about all this, please tell us :)

Brice