Subject: Re: [hwloc-devel] gather-topology.sh and rpm
From: Brice Goglin (Brice.Goglin_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-11-01 05:38:49

Le 31/10/2010 23:17, Jirka Hladky a écrit :
> 1) During install, rename gather-topology.sh on hwloc-gather-topology.sh

I don't know how to rename properly during install with automake, so I
just renamed everywhere (source, build and install dir).

> 2) During install, remove variable abs_top_builddir all together and make
> lstopo=`which lstopo`

I replace $abs_top_builddir/utils with $bindir during install. I want to
be sure that we're not going to mix different versions of
gather-topology and lstopo since the command-line options given by
gather to lstopo changed in the past.

> 3)Create a minimalist man page (it just need to say in one or two sentences
> what the command does)

There's a usage but no manpage yet, lazyness :)

> BTW,
> gather-topology.sh /tmp/a
> is not working at the moment.

I just fixed this in trunk, thanks.