Subject: Re: [hwloc-devel] roadmap
From: Brice Goglin (Brice.Goglin_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-09-28 02:30:50

The bitmap branch looks good to me. There might still be some
documentation/comments to update, but nothing big. Given how intrusive
this branch is, I'd rather merge it early instead of fixing conflicts in
other branches for a long time :)

What I need first is somebody to check my pragma at the end of src/cpuset.c
https://svn.open-mpi.org/trac/hwloc/browser/branches/bitmap/src/cpuset.c

Brice