From: Jeff Squyres (jsquyres_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-09-21 20:45:55

FWIW, there's a long-running thread (Google Alerts for this for me) on the TCL core list where hwloc came up. Here's a random mail in the middle of the thread:

They apparently do not like Libtool. :-) I sent off-list mail to one of the developers; I shrudder a bit at them just forking/poaching a small number of hwloc routines (which I'm not sure would work well, anyway). We'll see what happens!

Jeff Squyres
For corporate legal information go to: