Subject: Re: [hwloc-devel] hwloc trouble with the PGI compiler
From: Jeff Squyres (jsquyres_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-09-20 10:24:08

FWIW, we're not having this problem at all with Open MPI...

I compile regularly with 7.0, 7.1, 9.0, and 10.0. Are you using a newer version that causes these problems, perchance?

And did you report this upstream to PGI? I have found them to be fairly responsive to fixing such problems.

On Sep 19, 2010, at 3:28 PM, Samuel Thibault wrote:

> Pavan Balaji, le Sun 19 Sep 2010 14:16:26 -0500, a écrit :
>> Thanks Samuel. This patch seems to work. There are still some warnings
>> with respect to the redefinition of CPU_SET, etc.
>
> Sure, we can't fix pgcc :)
>
>> but it doesn't seem to be causing any runtime errors.
>
> Good!
>
> Samuel

For corporate legal information go to: