Subject: Re: [hwloc-devel] hwloc trouble with the PGI compiler
From: Brice Goglin (Brice.Goglin_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-09-19 09:44:54

Hello Pavan,

I suggest you report the problem to PGI. I looks like it is entirely
caused by PGI doing strange stuff with sched.h. I'd like a clear
explanation from PGI of what they're trying to do and some guarantee
that we won't have to add newer hacks everytime they release a new
compiler. I am not in favor of adding random and unmaintainable hacks
unless we know why, which is not the case so far.

Brice