Subject: Re: [hwloc-devel] hwloc powerpc rhel5 and power7 patch
From: Samuel Thibault (samuel.thibault_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-09-16 11:08:23

Samuel Thibault, le Thu 16 Sep 2010 16:57:01 +0200, a écrit :
> I'm just asking to rework the function interfaces a little bit to
> have things already cleanly separated for anybody who would feel like
> adding another OS support or parsing .dts files some day, I believe
> that shouldn't be too much work for you.

I mean, don't even bother to write a nice structure containing the
functions pointers etc, just call your linux-specific functions

hwloc_of_linux_get_str, hwloc_of_linux_get_int_arr, etc.

and call them as such in topology-of.c, that'll be good enough for
anybody wanting to abstract this easily.

Samuel