Subject: Re: [hwloc-devel] hwloc powerpc rhel5 and power7 patch
From: Brice Goglin (Brice.Goglin_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-09-16 07:58:56

Le 16/09/2010 13:52, Alexey Kardashevskiy a écrit :
> On 16/09/10 20:50, Brice Goglin wrote:
>>
>> We'll likely apply it, we just need to figure out where to put it if
>> it's reusable for AIX.
>>

> Good! And what is about messages coming twice in this maillist? Am I
> the only person who experiences that? :)

I thought it was my mailer replying to both you and the mailing list,
but you were actually subscribed twice, I just fixed this.

The attached patch should do what you need for sparse numa number
properly. I had to rework the code a bit because my local tests with
fake topologies reported numa nodes out of order, causing the distance
matrix to be misordered. So I am now placing all node indexes in the
cpuset, then I fill the index array by reading the cpuset in order, and
then I read distances from sysfs. Could you confirm that it works for
you too?

Brice