Subject: Re: [hwloc-devel] Cpuset problem
From: Brice Goglin (Brice.Goglin_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-07-22 13:44:58

Le 22/07/2010 19:30, Michael Raymond a écrit :
> /proc/mounts:
> cpuset /dev/cpuset cgroup
> rw,relatime,cpuset,noprefix,release_agent=/sbin/cpuset_release_agent 0 0
>
> The third element there is "cgroup" which the code specifically looks
> for in hwloc_find_linux_cpuset_mntpnt().
>
> /etc/fstab
> ..
> cpuset /dev/cpuset cpuset defaults
> 0 0
> ..

Ok, I see. Recent kernels directly mount "cpuset" as "cgroup" but they
add the "noprefix" mount option to maintain backward compatibility with
the old /dev/cpuset/ filenames. We need to either check whether noprefix
is given in the mount options, or directly look for cpus/mems if
cpuset.cpus/cpuset.mems do not exist. I'll fix this when after some testing.

thanks,
Brice