Subject: [hwloc-devel] [jgonzalezd@udc.es: Re:Servet and hwloc]
From: Samuel Thibault (samuel.thibault_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-07-01 09:49:01

----- Forwarded message from Jorge Gonzalez Dominguez <jgonzalezd_at_[hidden]> -----

From: Jorge Gonzalez Dominguez <jgonzalezd_at_[hidden]>
To: Samuel Thibault <samuel.thibault_at_[hidden]>
Subject: Re:Servet and hwloc
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2010 08:30:58 +0200 (CEST)

Hello Samuel,

Apologise if you receive several copies of this mail but I think the mail that
I sent yesterday was rejected.

Thank you for your suggestions and for thinking about using Servet with hwloc.

On the one hand, about the OS support, we know that there is a problem in the
current version of Servet but we had not noticed that it even does not work in
all LINUX systems. Thank you for your advice, we will try to add the Debian
support in the next version of Servet.

On the other hand, we think that the idea of a library is fantastic and it
would be very interesting that hwloc could use it. I will start with the
development of the library as soon as I could. Are you interested in all the
benchmarks or only in the caches ones? If you are only interested in the cache
size and sharing I could create a first version only with these benchmarks to
provide you the library sooner.

Maybe you even would like to ask something about the interface of the
library... in that case, we are very interested in your opinion...

Best regards, Jorge.

----- End forwarded message -----