Subject: Re: [hwloc-devel] [hwloc-svn] svn:hwloc r2270
From: Brice Goglin (Brice.Goglin_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-06-30 03:47:34

I reverted a commit that was slightly improving Power7 support with old
kernels but it was also preventing sockets with unknown id from
appearing with recent kernels. The P7 topology is properly detected for
real now. With old kernels, the topology will be slightly more broken,
but it will never be complete there anyway.

Brice