Subject: [hwloc-devel] xml sample output
From: Jeff Squyres (jsquyres_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-06-25 10:03:10

While I'm updating the docs in this area, can you guys send XML output for dudley, hagrid, and emmett?

I just recently did an internal project here in cisco where it was convenient to use the XML output from lstopo rather than the C API (it was a perl-script-based thing). So we might as well list that in the sample output.

If you send that output, I'll incorporate it in.

Thanks!

For corporate legal information go to: