Subject: Re: [hwloc-devel] [hwloc-svn] svn:hwloc r2149
From: Bert Wesarg (bert.wesarg_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-05-28 06:24:42

Hi,

sorry to chime in so late. Jeff you may remember that I reported a
similar problem to open-mpi some years ago. But I didn't use
CFLAGS=-m32 but CC="gcc -m32" and CXX="g++ -m32", which is still in my
eyes the correct way to pass this flag to all compile commands. The
problem in open-mpi back than was, that configure didn't handled the
CC variable with spaces well. I haven't read the whole #35 thread
through, but just wanted to let you know.

Bye
Bert