Subject: [hwloc-devel] misc questions
From: Brice Goglin (Brice.Goglin_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-05-28 02:05:04

A couple random questions:
* After installing my new laptop, it took me quite some time to figure
out that building hwloc from SVN failed because epstopdf was missing.
Could we check for it at configure or build time ? (we already check for
things like fig2dev)
* Updating the test topology outputs under tests/linux/ and tests/xml/
is often annoying. I'd like to have an automatic way. Maybe by passing
an environment variable so that the test script updates the original
expected output after diff. Anybody against that?

Brice