Subject: [hwloc-devel] Trac
From: Jeff Squyres (jsquyres_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-05-25 09:23:21

I made a 1.0.1 milestone; new tickets will be in that milestone by default.

I think we're all assuming the same thing, but let's put it in writing to make sure:

- 1.0.1 will be a bug fix release, if necessary (I think OMPI, at least, would like some kind of resolution to #35 -- I'm working on it, but I'm in a conference today and tomorrow, so I may not get to it until late this week)

- 1.1 will be a "new feature" release. What features / branches do you guys want to bring into the trunk and then create a 1.1 branch with? You guys tell me when to branch 1.1 and I'll take care of the junk to make nightly tarballs, etc.

For corporate legal information go to: