Subject: [hwloc-devel] hwloc support on windows
From: Pavan Balaji (balaji_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-05-14 15:49:25

Is the support for hwloc on windows only through Cygwin + gcc/icc, etc?

We tried it with the Visual Studio compiler and it breaks -- this seems
to be an autotools issue (AC_SEARCH_LIBS seem to use the -lfoo format
instead of foo.lib format), but I was curious on what exactly the status
of windows support on hwloc was.

  -- Pavan

--
Pavan Balaji