Subject: [hwloc-devel] embedding changes coming
From: Jeff Squyres (jsquyres_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-04-01 22:16:23

Fair warning -- I have some changes coming w.r.t. the configure/build system to better accommodate embedding.

I tried earlier today to embed hwloc in Open MPI and basically failed. I've successfully embedded hwloc in two other projects, and each time I've updated the embedding code in hwloc to be more accommodating. Open MPI is definitely the most complex project I've tried to embed hwloc in, and it exposed some weaknesses.

I'll work on this more tomorrow -- but just wanted to give you a heads up that more changes are coming...

For corporate legal information go to: